29 september 2012

It's not the Hamptons here



Bummer
I got home last sunday from the hospital
But I was so tired all week
It got worse and worse
yesterday and today I couldn't do anything anymore, I was so weak.
Doreen took control and brought me to the hospital this afternoon
My new weekend retraite
They hooked me on to an infuse of sugar and salt
It's getting better already
So I have hope I don't have to stay here all weekend
In the meanwhile
I'm hooked to a new serie "Revenge"
The decor of the serie is the Hamptons...

1 opmerking:

  1. Lieve Clau,
    Ik heb je blog gevonden en heb veel bewondering voor je! Ik wil je laten weten dat ik aan je denk en dat we in Laren allemaal erg met je mee leven. Niet dat je daar iets voor koopt maar toch.....
    Hoop dat je je al beter voelt en dat je snel naar huis mag!
    Hele dikke knuffel,
    x
    Emmy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen