30 oktober 2012

Love vs Cancer


This week is a heavy one.
Now you may think: she has been having heavy weeks since october 2010 (nag, nag, nag)
True. Not once did I get good news. 
A very depressing blog indeed. 

Unfortunately no good news today either. 
 I am in so much pain. Pain of the tumors in my upper body. 
And yesterday my oncologist told me that the chemo we started after the holidays also does not work for me.
So no more Vinorelbine. And that's very disappointing. 
 I have to start on a different kind of chemo a.s.a.p. 
This time it is Gemcitabine.
Let's hope it works. 
Maybe I will start tomorrow, but I hope next tuesday.

I will not stay gloomy. 
Because as long they have medicine's to fight this one, I will keep on fighting.
My mom keeps on fighting my cancer with quilts of love
This quilt she gave Kikki today. Beautiful.
But mostly very nice to have on the couch and to sleep under.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten