26 oktober 2012

Blogging


You didn't hear from me for a long time 
Sometimes it's stupid to write on my blog
This is one of the moments, weeks, actually

We went to friends in Paris in my "good" week
I could do that because I could sleep in the afternoon, before dinner and go to bed early
So each day I could do something fun (with a little help from my friends)
Decadent tea at Ladurée with Kikki, Nina and June
A stroll in the park with our designer dogs
And even to the top of the Eiffel Tower! (fun with Marieke, Pieter and kids)
Paris was really nice and cosy!

But back in Amsterdam another chemo
and when I should fell better on thursday I didn't
I have a lot of pain, I think my lungs again
So next monday they will check whatever is wrong now

And that's why I don't want to blog! I want to write that I'm feeling all right!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten