18 december 2012

My view


Our weekend was great. 
It was a culinary weekend.
1st evening.... Cuichine was very nice
Saturday we had brunch in Antwerp and did some Christmas shopping
2nd evening we dined at Kint&Co
And to finish it on sunday we had a Slow Food Lunch at Kint&Co
In between we were at the house sitting in front of the fire place 

So this was my view during all the diners
Nice view

The only bummer this weekend was that I had some new pains

So while we waited in hospital yesterday
I had the same nice view: this handsome guy
We were at AVL all day, from 10 to 5
No chemo because the doctors wanted to know where the pains came from
So all day long tests, waiting, waiting, talks, waiting, waiting, treatments

Results:
too much blood pressure in my lungs
So they gave me another pill






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten