16 juli 2012

I Am(sterdam) not any further


Yesterday at the 'I Amsterdam'-logo in Westerpark with Kikki, Mees and Madelief.

Today I visited the hospital to learn more about the kind of tumor I have. 
The doctors are trying to find out how the tumor mutates. 
And when the results are in, dr Linn wants to see if she can get me in an experimental programme for a very new medicine that sort of stops this wrong mutation. 
The big question now is: Is my tumor 'suited' for this new kind of medicine?

Today we went in to hear the results. Unfortunately the results are late. Shit happens. 
Had I only known. I would have slept a lot better. 
I had a nervous and aching stomach all weekend.

But my visit to Dr. Linn wasn't a complete waste of time. 
Doreen and I asked a lot of questions and got answers. 
So I'm a little more relaxed now. 
I will have another meeting with my doctor before I go to Italy 
so I will know what the plan after the vacation will be. 
No new meds before 'Airole'



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten