21 mei 2012

pfff....



Just back from hockey: selection training for Kik.
And did square feet gardening with Kikki afterwards.

On an afternoon that I heard that the tumors are back.

I had so much pain monday morning that I went to the hospital. 
They did a scan right away and we heard the news at the end of the morning. 

The one tumor grew again and I have two new tumors.
So Olaparib stopped doing what it was supposed to do.
Disappointment!

Today and tomorrow some more tests.
Thursday the results and the news from Dr. Linn what kind of treatment I will get.
Again chemo...





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat ontzettend balen!!!! Weer die stomme chemo!
    Ik denk aan je en hou van je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. F*ck! wat ontzettend klote. we denken aan je/jullie, hiernaast.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen